Wednesday, April 23, 2014

All About Me

My name is Jordan and I am a  junior at Las Lomas High School. I play many sports, such as baseball, tennis, golf, and skiing. These sports define me and are the things I like to do most. However, I really don’t like to take tests what so ever. They are completely unnecessary and can make or break a student. Other people find me as a fun and outgoing guy that loves to play and watch sports. During the summer of 2013 I played on a baseball team that consisted of baseball players from around the bay that traveled to places like Arizona and Los Angeles to play tournaments. It was a huge blast pitching for a team like this. I also love to visit wild places with my friends and family. Last year, I took one of my friends to my house in Maui, Hawaii and we had a blast visiting the beaches and going on the “Road to Hana.” I also love music. My favorite bands are Imagine Dragons and Capital Cities, as well as their hit songs, “Radioactive” and “Safe and Sound.” For the rest of my time in high school, I am looking forward to playing Varsity baseball and going on more adventures with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment